Saturday, April 28, 2007

Calendars

Something I'd like to do here is try to keep track of information about different religious holidays as the calendar goes by. I've done a little bit of this with my daily online course announcements, but I haven't been very systematic about it - hopefully I get more organized here in exploring the dates of different religious calendars. Suggestions for more calendars to add? Let me know! It's sure a complicated topic, especially with movable holidays, non-Gregorian calendars, and so on!

Here are some calendars I found I can use online to keep up with different holidays:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.