Saturday, April 28, 2007

Google Calendar: Religious Holidays

Using the amazing power of Google Calendar, I've created a Religious Holidays and Festival Calendar, which is being displayed at the bottom of this blog (visit the actual blog if you are reading this by RSS and you will see what I mean!).

Google Calendar is a free service that allows you to create and manage multiple calendars, share calendars, etc. - and they also offer great web services that allow you to configure an HTML version of the calendar to display dynamically on any webpage.

WOW. I am simply in awe of Google.

Now I will spend the weekend adding calendar events - and then, as I am able to write descriptions of the events as blog posts, I will add those as descriptions to the calendar entries - as I've already done for the Narasimha Jayanthi that will be on April 30 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.