Thursday, April 26, 2007

ReligiousReading.com is born!

I've set up a Google account, religiousreading@gmail.com, and also created this blog, Religious Reading, using Blogger.com.

I set aside some space at my bestmoodle.net domain, so that we can publish the blog there, along with images and any other useful materials: religiousreading.bestmoodle.net.

I've also gotten the domain name ReligiousReading.com and pointed it to this blog!

Since Blogger.com allows group blogs, I've invited "myself" to post to this blog from my existing Blogger.com account.

I've tagged this post with the label "admin" in order to keep track of this kind of set-up information and other administrivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.