Monday, June 18, 2007

Hiatus brevis

Just a quick note to apologize for the less-than-daily posting here at ReligiousReading.com. My husband and I are in the process of moving to North Carolina, and it's been very hectic indeed. We have now reached North Carolina (yeah!), but the process of moving into our house is going to be a bit more slow-going than I had hoped. The movers have brought everything, but getting it all organized and put into place is going to take some time. Meanwhile, I have very limited Internet access, but I hope to be back online and blogging again per usual by the weekend. Wish me luck! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.