Sunday, August 11, 2013

Google Timer Tech Tip

Yep, I do use this Google Timer to help make sure I stay on track during the day, taking frequent breaks... but making sure they are short ones. I used to use a separate timer desktop app, but it is just easier for me to use this Google timer.

I really like the way that teaching and working online helps me do a good job of managing my time; compared to when I worked in a regular office, I feel much more in control of my time... and feeling in control of the time is a good feeling (even if it is just an illusion, ha ha).


And just for fun, here's one of my proverb posters about time. And it's true, not just for cats: a little time is all it takes!


A little time may be enough to hatch great mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.