Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Typing Game Tech Tip

As I explained in the Tech Tip instructions, I taught myself how to touch-type on my mother's old manual Royal typewriter when I was in fourth grade. I really wanted to learn how to play the piano, but we didn't have a piano, so I decided to become an expert typist instead. I actually really like to type all years later, so I find these typing games fun, too, even though I am not really looking to improve my typing skills. I liked Ninja Cat the best of the games that I tried because, hey, it's a Ninja Cat, and the whole design just seemed silly and fun, while also getting me to pay attention and keep on typing. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.