Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Typing Test Tech Tip

As I explained in the Tech Tip instructions, I liked the way that RankMyTyping.com works, but I also enjoyed Typing Speed Test which used words only, rather than actual sentences. In some ways this made it easier (no punctuation or capitalization), but it was also kind of weird since the words were totally random and didn't have any "flow" to them the way that actual sentences do. I got a higher score on this one than on the other one, but I am not sure that is really accurate since it was a kind of weird test, not exactly like what you do when you really type.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.