Saturday, October 13, 2018

Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar / Google Form

For this week, I decided to try the Happiness Jar; I was inspired by a student who experimented with that this semester and wrote up her (positive) results. I am not really a paper-and-pencil person anymore, but I realized I could create a Google Form to accomplish this same task! It will collect all my responses in a Google Form, dated too! Then I can go look at that later whenever I want.

So, I built a Happiness Jar Form! Now I just need to think of the best way to remind myself to fill it out every day. I'll report back next week! :-)

(made with Google Forms)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.