Sunday, November 17, 2019

Week 13: Growth Mindset / NaNoWriMo Cat

I am having so much fun doing National Novel Writing Month this year (my first time ever to do this!), so I made a NaNoWriMo cat as Cheezburger... you can make your own writing cat with this link: Cheezburger cat with pen and paper.


I am NaNoWriMo cat. 
I fill pages with my words!

I'm past the half-way point, so I am confident that I will reach 50,000 words by the end of the month. There will still be a long way to go before it's a book I'm ready to share, but I will have the first draft ready for my dad as a Christmas present (that was my original goal), and I am now feeling confident that it's going to be an actual book. Hopefully I will have a 50,000 word update when I go to write my famous last words for this class in December. :-)

Meanwhile, write on, people! Write and GROW.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.