Monday, January 6, 2020

Fortune Cookie Tech Tip

So I'm trying to write up new Tech Tips this week to be ready for the rest of the semester, and I had made a fortune cookie for someone at Twitter this weekend, so I thought that would be good to include... plus it made me remember a story I had written for Michelle Pacansky-Brock's CCC class online a couple years ago, and I was pleasantly surprised when I went back and read my story; I liked it. :-)

CCCWrite 1. If I knew then... prompt: The Message

Here's the fortune cookie from that story, which I made with this generator:


And here's a fortune cookie made with a new generator I found this weekend:




No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.