Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Tech Tip: Creative Commons Browser

For this tip I installed the CC Browser extension, and now I'm writing a blog post, seeing if I can use the extension to quickly find and include an image here. Since I've been working on stories from Rumi and Attar for a project, I'm going to see what I can find for Rumi.

... oh, that worked great: I found this image of dervishes.


"Sema" by Uluc Kecik
licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0


Here's a screenshot of what the interface looks like; I didn't have to even leave this browser tab in order to find the image, download, and also copy the attribution. VERY COOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.