Saturday, August 11, 2018

Technology: Tech Tips, new and old!

For this post, I am making a promise to myself to update the Tech Tips options this semester with new Tech Tips... I keep learning about wonderful new browser-based tools (my teacher friends at Twitter are always sharing things like that!), but I just find it hard to get the time to write up new Tech Tips for class.

Plus I really need to go through the tips and update them; the interfaces for some of these tools may have changed, for example, so my tips need updating. The YouTube playlists UI is different, for example, and the YouTube tips are really good ones, so I need to work on that.

So, once again, I am glad that I am "taking" this class. I will try to do a Tech Tip for extra credit every week, and when I do that, it will be a new Tech Tip that I can add to the list (since I already know how to do the old ones). And hopefully I can find time to update the old tips too.

For an image, I'll share this tweet from Alice Keeler: I must have bookmarked 20 or more tech tip ideas from her this summer. She is amazing! Here's one I want to be sure to write up: using Google Draw (a tool I've never even used!) to make memes:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.