Saturday, December 1, 2018

Week 14: Growth Mindset

When I was going through my Diigo links yesterday, I found a cat picture that I had bookmarked years ago and totally forgot about, so I decided to use it to make a new growth mindset cat today. Since I'm feeling pretty exhausted at the end of the semester (as I am sure is true of everybody in the world of school), I could definitely relate to a cat who was studying hard, but who needed to take a break.

It was fun to make a new cat; back when I first started the growth mindset cats project, I used to make a new cat every morning. Maybe I can try to get back into that routine next semester! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.