Saturday, October 13, 2018

Week 8: Feedback

I've been struggling with what to do for the project feedback assignment each week since I already do feedback on all the projects every week, which really is kind of overwhelming... but simulating too! At the end of the week, I am exhausted, but in a good way.

So, what I decided to do today was make some feedback "stuff" that could be useful to students as they do their own feedback work in the class. I snagged an infographic someone had shared in their blog, transcribed it, and then I made five new growth mindset cats, three of which are explicitly feedback cats. It took about the time I would expect people spend doing project feedback, so I figure that's a good way for me to "do" the project feedback assignment!

Here's the infographic, plus the cats I made:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.