Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tech Tip: YouTube Playlists in Sidebar

I put two YouTube playlists in my right sidebar, and that balances the length of the two sidebars nicely. For the widget, I made them 200 pixels wide and 120 pixels high, and that seems to fit nicely. Here they are bigger in the blog post (the usual 400 pixels wide, 225 pixels high).

One is all Maati Baani, and the other is Indian music (including lots of Maati Baani there too). This semester I should update these playlists; I haven't worked on them in a while.

Anyway, now I can have nice Indian music to listen to whenever I am working at this blog. :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.