Sunday, January 24, 2021

Pinterest Tech Tip


I used to use Pinterest a lot, but then when their RSS got all messed up, I had stopped using it... but with the Ramayana and Mahabharata Tiny Tales book, it seemed like a good way to put the images on display, I made boards for them, and now I am going to try embedding the Ramayana Board here in my post to see if that still works like it used to.

Here is the board: Tiny Tales of the Ramayana. The share button doesn't have embedding options, but I found the Widget Builder. I chose to embed a board, then chose the square size, and pasted in the board address. It looks like it worked! 




So I did the Mahabharata board also:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.