Sunday, September 23, 2018

Growth Mindset: New Padlet Items

Like last time, I moved some new items from the blog stream to the Padlet, which I embedded in the Canvas course spaces. My favorite is the one that Sammie created at Cheezburger; I shared that in the announcements too. Such a great image, and I really like the words she added to it.

If you want something
you've never had,
then you gotta do something,
you've never done


I reused this meme in a discussion at Canvas Community today by a great teacher who is trying to encourage other teachers to try new things too: If you do what you've always done...


No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.