Sunday, September 23, 2018

Tech Tips: Twine

So, I am going to write up some Tech Tips for using Twine. After Oliver's project (Dungeons and Decisions) and Dana's use of a story in a Google Site (Tragedy in Cate Center), I wanted to show how you could also put a Twine story in a blog post too (short sample and also a full story). Now I can write up some new Tech Tips about how to do those things:

1. Activate OU Create for uploading Twine file.
2. Use Twine to create a Twine file.
3. Embed a Twine file in a blog post.
4. Embed a Twine file in a Google Site page.


DONE! All four Twine Tech Tips are ready to go.


I'll put in links here to those Tech Tips as I create them. Yay Twine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.