Saturday, September 15, 2018

Week 4: Growth Padlet

One of the growth mindset challenges is to browse the padlet with quotes from other students and write about that, so what I am doing for my challenge each week this semester is making sure I add some quotes to that padlet! The way I do that is by browsing through the blog posts tagged as "needquote" in Inoreader; as I browse, I remove that tag. There are lots of posts to browse through! When I find one that has a quote and/or graphic I can pull, I copy that to the padlet. Sometimes I make the graphic myself if there is not a graphic that goes with the quotes. I really like the acronym challenges that people do, so I made the graphic that goes with this one: G.R.O.W. Go Rip Open Windows.



Here's what the padlet looks like now with the new items I added, making a whole new row along the top. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.