Saturday, September 15, 2018

Week 4: Padlet Tech Tip

I was inspired by Sean Nufer (a Canvas guru!) to think about different ways to use Padlets; he uses a Padlet to create his class Introduction, sharing pictures of himself, his family, his hobbies, etc., and that got me to thinking that a Padlet of Pets could be a fun place for people to meet and share. I used to have a Padlet Tech Tip with a kind of generic playground for people to leave posts, but I think that with this Padlet of Pets, people might be more interested in that. I added it to the bottom of my Introduction post, and I'll put it in the Announcements on Sunday too. Then, based on what people say in their blog posts (if they do this tip), I'll see if they are interested in learning how to set up a Padlet of their own. Padlet still has a free plan which lets you have up to three Padlets of your own, which is great!

Here's what the Padlet of Pets looks like with my three cats there. I hope other people will want to join in. This is the Tech Tip. I hope people will want to do this; there are so many cute pet pictures in the Introduction posts, and it would be fun to see them all together too. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.