Saturday, September 12, 2020

Storybook Plan: Anansi in the Caribbean

For this project, I'll definitely need to write an Introduction, so that will leave time for 3 story pages, and I'll group them by topic, using stories from Anansi.LauraGibbs.net.

I'll start with Anansi and Tiger stories, and then Anansi and his family stories, and then maybe a cycle with the fish stories...? Or supernatural Anansi stories with Dry-Head and the witch...? Anyway, I'll start with Anansi and Tiger, and then see what happens next.

There is not a lot of Anansi art, but I will use some of the Pamela Colman Smith illustrations for sure! So I need to use the yams story:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To minimize spam, comments are restricted to Google accounts only. You can also contact me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or at Twitter: @OnlineCrsLady. Comments on older posts will be moderated.